Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now

I think I've come up with a practical approach to identifying sector transients. I just needed to back away from the problem for a day or two. I'm looking forward to knocking it out so I can move on to the fun stuff.

The next order of business will be finishing the GUI. I'm aiming to have the status panel and map working by the end of the month. Whenever that's done, I'll publish it to the $10 backers and begin the 30-day countdown to the general public release.

Sadly, this means it's almost time to turn my attention to the next thing. I haven't decided yet whether that will take the form of another Kickstarter project, some nerdy stuff on Etsy, or a return to the drudgery of a day job. But despite the fact that no funds were raised for the completion of any stretch goals, there are few extra features and essential scripts that I want to bang out before the public release. Nobody's going to appreciate the most powerful helper around if it can't handle the basics!

No comments:

Post a Comment