Sunday, November 10, 2013

JTX Selection Control

I've been working on the long-awaited selection control for JTX. I made some non-backward-compatible API changes to support it, so I branched version 1.x and bumped the trunk to 2.0-SNAPSHOT. And since I'm breaking the API anyway, I took the opportunity to make a bunch of other incompatible changes, including removing the synchronization from Display and ScrollbackBuffer and changing all the package names to reflect my domain name. I may also change the parameter order of some of the methods in the Buffer interface.

This is what it looks like in action:

I still need to add methods to copy the selection out of the control. I also plan to provide a means of converting the selection into various useful formats, such as ASCII bytes or the Unicode characters that correspond to the glyphs of IBM code page 437.

No comments:

Post a Comment