Monday, July 23, 2012

Ugh, Paperwork

I'm back from a wonderful two-week vacation in Montana. In between meeting my girlfriend's family and marveling at the beauty of Glacier National Park, I took a few notes about what I want to do next with Weapon M. But since I've been home, I've mostly been digging garden beds in the side yard and working on the digital "paperwork" required to set up a Kickstarter project. If all goes well, the Weapon M Kickstarter will be up and running by the end of the week.

I did some work on JPlex this week. Most importantly, I spun off the code that the generated lexers depend on into a separate project called Automaton Lexer. JPlex itself is now under the GPL because it depends on CodeModel. With this, hopefully I can stop playing lawyer and get back to writing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment